Easy Turkey Wrap
This wrap is perfect to pack for lunch or makes a quick and healthy dinner. It’s ready in a flash, tastes amazing, and is filled with lean turkey, veggies and whole sprouted grains. Try it today, but don’t be surprised if you get hooked
Here’s what you need:
- 1 6-inch sprouted grain tortilla
- 1 tablespoon of low fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup of roughly chopped lettuce
- 3oz of lean turkey slices
- a dash of salt and pepper
- Spread a tablespoon of cream cheese evenly over one side of the tortilla.
- Arrange the turkey slices over the cream cheese and layer with tomatoes. Top with lettuce, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roll the tortilla closed.
- Cut in half and enjoy.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 228 calories, 6g fat, 21g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, and 21g protein.