This oatmeal is packing a powerful ingredient – protein. Mix a scoop of your favorite protein powder into your oatmeal to transform it into a quick and healthy breakfast.
Here’s what you need…
- 1/2 cup of whole grain oats
- 1 cup of water
- a dash of salt
- 1 scoop of high quality protein
- 1 tablespoon of chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 tablespoon of golden raisins
- Mix the oats, water and salt together in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in protein, top with nuts and raisins.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 325 calories, 7g fat, 41.7g carbohydrate, 10.2g fiber, and 25.7g protein.