Smoked Salmon Wrap
Salmon is a rich source of omega 3 as well as protein. Couple that with sprouted grain tortilla and fresh arugula and you’ve got yourself a healthy, balanced meal that’s ready in only 5 minutes.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 sprouted grain tortilla
- 1 tablespoon of low fat cream cheese
- 4oz of smoked salmon
- 1/2 cup of arugula
- a dash of salt and pepper
- Spread the cream cheese evenly over one side of tortilla. Place the salmon in the center of the tortilla. Top with arugula. Add a dash of salt and pepper.
- Roll the tortilla and slice in half.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 175 calories, 6g fat, 12.5g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, and 16.5g protein.